- Quality Wood – Weighing 2.74 kg, this wooden chess board is made of high-quality cassia siamea and maple inlaid, combined with exquisite craftsmanship, featuring a smooth touch, great sturdiness and durability.
- FIDE Size – The chess board measures 19" x 19" x 0.6" (48 x 48 x 1.5 cm), with 2.0" x 2.0" (5.1 x 5.1 cm) squares for the kings of 1.5" - 1.6" DIA, meets FIDE proportions standards for tournament play, also suitable to have in chess club or at home.
- Algebraic Notation – Numbers and letters on the borders are used to label the grid of the chess board, which is the simplest and most common form of chess notation in chess tournaments.
- Great Protection – Four felt-pad feet are attached at the bottom surface of the chessboard, protecting both the board and your own furniture from scratches.
- Ideal Gift – A wooden chess board and a flannel bag included in a package (CHESSMEN ARE NOT INCLUDED), is a perfect gift for your friends or family who prefers chess.
- Cassia siamea
- Maple inlaid
- 16" Board dimensions: 16" x 16" x 0.6" (40 x 40 x 1.5 cm) with 1.6" x 1.6" (4 x 4 cm) squares
- 19" Board dimensions: 19" x 19" x 0.6" (48 x 48 x 1.5 cm) with 2.0" x 2.0" (5.1 x 5.1 cm) squares
- 21" Board dimensions: 21" x 21" x 0.6" (54 x 54 x 1.5 cm) with 2.25" x 2.25" (5.7 x 5.7 cm) squares
What is in the Box
- 1 Chess board
Shipping & Returns
- Free shipping on U.S. and Canada orders.
- International shipping fees vary by location. See Shipping Policy page for details.
Free return and full refund within the warranty period is offered in case of any product defects. See Warranty page for details.
Best type of wood is selected to form real wood veneer or finish with a distinct grain and texture.
Woodronic craftspeople are proficient in ancient techniques of handmade products like marquetry technique, various cutting techniques as well as multiple veneer combination.
Number and letter algebraic coordinates are designed on the borders of the chess board, and used for describing and recording chess moves.
Four felt-pad feet are designed on the bottom of the chess board for great protection, and you do not have to fear your furniture and board were scratched.
The chess board adds weights to provide stability and heft, and confirms well to any chessmen (not included).